Are you a creative person who loves creating various crafts? There are lots of products available for you. Maybe you are hunting a great serger sewing machine. However, do you know where to get more information about? Now, you are so luck because we are willing to offer a website for you to settle your problem. Just read the page carefully and make a right choice. I strongly believe that you can buy the best one. A product that can fit your projects will help you a lot. In fact, there might be new projects and ideas once you have got your own product!
The design of the product is good for novices and everyday sewing projects.
Why not have a try and find which one do you like best?
Best budget Serger Sewing Machines
Up to 1,300 Stitches Per Minute Save time when sewing your next design. Sew up to 1,300 stitches per minute to create couture-level fashions with beautiful serged seam finishes.
- “The machine runs very smooth, is surprisingly quiet for a serger and is SOOOOO fast!” – kitkat
- “The instructions are easy to follow.” – Gale Schilder
- “Would buy again and again…definitely worth the money.” – Lauri M
SINGER 14T968DC 5-4-3-2 Thread Serger Overlock with CD Workbook and Bonus Presser FeetThe SINGER 14T968DC Serger Overlock machine has 5-4-3-2 thread capability providing a wide selection of stitch options for all types of projects with professional results every time.
- “Threading is time consuming and I feel I will get better in time, just have patience.” – Susan C. Lett
- “Then the upper looper started yanking the thread out of the needles.” – EtsySweaterTherapy
- “Bottom line, I’m a happy camper.” – Annie Mouse
Put Juki industrial sewing machine technology to work in your home. Juki’s know how incorporated powerful, dedicated drive cutting system, ease of use and high quality stitch formation in their household use sergers.
- “I like having a regular serger, this one in particular, and a separate coverstitch machine, like the Janome CP 1000.” – juki654
- “A great machine–I will never buy any other brand.” – KB
- “So far, my first impression as a first time user is a very good one!” – M.C-S.
It’s a snap to produce ravel-free seams when you have the Juki MO-50E 3/4 Thread Serger. This serger has top-quality features found in more expensive machines, such as automatic lower looper threader, built-in rolled hemming, and differential feed and calibrated knife adjustment.
- “This Juki serger is excellent for a person like me a beginner to surging.” – J. Schoeller
- “My old Stylist machine was tricky to thread; this machine threads very easily, I got it right the first time.” – j
- “After watching the tutorial on how to thread it, it was so easy.” – Dee S.
The configuration includes the SINGER sewing machine head, motor, and single pedal stand that comes completely assembled. The extra-high sewing speed sews five times faster than a conventional domestic serger allowing you to complete projects quickly.
The overlock machine is provided with a backlatching capability that eliminates the need for bartacking. The chain-off thread is tucked into the seam at the beginning of sewing to secure chain-off thread and prevent the finished seam from coming undone.
Love This Page?
You can post this page to Facebook, Twitter, Digg and other social networking sites with the click of a mouse.