Are you looking for a self threading sewing machine? You are lucky enough to find this page.
Finding a good self threading sewing machine can be a great investment. A quality self threading sewing machine will last for years, allowing you to continually save money on many things as you learn to make them yourself.
Best Self Threading Sewing Machine in the World
SINGER 14T968DC 5-4-3-2 Thread Serger Overlock with CD Workbook and Bonus Presser FeetThe SINGER 14T968DC Serger Overlock machine has 5-4-3-2 thread capability providing a wide selection of stitch options for all types of projects with professional results every time.
- “Then the upper looper started yanking the thread out of the needles.” – EtsySweaterTherapy
- “They save their money by making their products cheaper in Taiwan and we here in US getting screwed.” – Lana Lorak
- “Instructions were not user friendly.” – Patty
The SINGER 4411 Heavy Duty sewing machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy-duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedplate, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, the 4411 Heavy Duty can sew through just about anything you throw at it.
- “I am new at sewing and this machine is very easy to use.” – Amy
- “No problem to sew heavy leather or a bulk of denim or even delicate fabrics like silk.” – Andreas John
- “I called singer customer service.” – Shopper supreme
The SINGER 6160 Brilliance electronic sewing machine boasts features to make sewing a breeze at an affordable price. An automatic needle threader makes threading the eye of the needle a snap.
- “The bobbin constantly jammed.” – Myra Fasullo
- “Very nice easy to use.” – Sondra L. Brown
- “Every time I’d sew I d get so frustrated with this machine that I’d want to throw it out the window!” – Adriana Teles
The SINGER Quantum Stylist sewing machine has everything you need and more. Its 600 built-in stitch patterns including five alphanumeric fonts and 13 fully automatic one-step buttonholes with exclusive buttonhole underplate, mirror imaging, and stitch elongation options that give you the freedom to customize your projects.
- “The machine is extremely quiet and easy to use.” – LeahBoston
- “The massive number of different decorative stitches it can do is amazing!” – H. Erickson-Sander
- “I love the needle threader, bobbin winding, automatic buttonholes, and the THREAD CUTTER.” – Ellen Simpson
You will love to sew with the SINGER 7467 Confidence. This machine has so many electronic features to simplify your creative process. The Drop & Sew bobbin system quickly places the bobbin thread exactly where you need it.
- “It has 66 stitch functions (search google for an image “list” of these, like I did), 3 buttonhole options, and a twin-needle option.” – Jennifer Rico
- “I have sewn two dresses and a jacket!!!!” – nascar fan
- “I have been sewing on Singer machines for 42 years and was very hesitant to purchase one of these “new fangled” computerized models.” – Artsymama
Bookmark & Share
Find this info again! Share with friends & family!